Neighborhood House Association’s Medical Case Management
program helps clients maintain and improve health wherever possible and gain
access to resources and services that meet each client’s individual level of need.
The program provides comprehensive, ongoing assistance to individuals with HIV/AIDS. Case Management staff advocates on behalf of clients to ensure proper treatment and care.
Case Management helps clients access the following:
- Appropriate medical, mental health and dental care as needed
- Assistance with HIV/AIDS medication costs
- Social security referrals for eligible clients
- Applications for low-income housing
- EARP (Emergency Assistance Resource Pool) assistance for housing, utility and clothing costs
- Assistance with obtaining food or meal delivery
- Referrals to treatment facilities for in-patient and out-patient substance abuse treatment
- Referrals for free or low-cost legal services
- Referrals for support groups
- Referrals for vocational training
- Assistance with transportation