In order to ensure a safe and pleasant volunteer experience , Neighborhood House Association asks that all applicants undergo a thorough application, orientation and qualification process before volunteering.
Here is what applicants are required to do as part of this process:
- Fill out the volunteer application and submit to Volunteer Coordinator.
- If application is approved, Volunteer Coordinator will contact applicant to meet with Program Director to make sure partnership is a good fit.
- Applicant will be asked to attend orientation session.
- For the Child Development program, as well as certain other programs, a Tuberculosis test is required. Volunteers working directly with children for more than 10 days per month or more than 16 hours per week will be required to be fingerprinted.
- A background check will be run on all approved applicants.
You’re then ready to begin a very worthwhile and rewarding experience as a certified NHA volunteer!
To begin the process, fill out a volunteer application today!
If you have any questions, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.